Happy New Year!!
2018 was an amazing year. An unforgettable year! From reaching my goal of graduation to starting my YouTube Channel – 2018 was the year of accomplishment for a new beginning.
2019 will be filled with making the impossible possible. I want 2019 to be the best year I’ve ever had. 2019 will be filled with making my dreams into plans; and those plans into reality. The dreams have been made, it’s time to make them come true.
Here’s my list of 19 goals I want to accomplish in 2019!
- Traveling. I want to travel outside of Florida and within Florida. This was my goal last year and I am super proud of accomplishing this!
- Going on a cruise or travel outside of the country. I would love to go on a Disney Cruise or a cruise to Cuba. I would love to travel to Cuba!
- Reach 200 blogs by December 31st, 2019. Since I reached 100 blogs last year, I would love to accomplish this next milestone!
- Become a full-time Poshmark Seller. I am very passionate about fashion and clothing. Full-time on Poshmark means, I would dedicate more time and energy to the website and posting clothes! I have over 100 pieces to add to my Poshmark closet for the new year! This full-time idea also involves revamping my entire closet online for a massive relaunch by May 2019, just in time for my two years on Poshmark!
- Performing more in public. I have been making covers of songs on my YouTube Channel, but I would like to perform just a few times at open mic nights or events in the local area.
- Continue Vlogging and making YouTube Videos. Also, I would like to make it to 1,000 subscribers by the end of 2019.
- Make Cinderella’s Crafts a full-time crafting shop. I am planning on continuing my crafting business and making it into a store! This is something that is going to take some time, but I am already planning! By the summer I intend on fully having my craft shop up and running.
- Consistently blogging. I have officially come up with a schedule for blogging. I would like to post blogs every week on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Stop saying I can’t do something because of time. Make more time for the things I am passionate for. I have said a lot the past year I could not do something because I had work or school. Now that I am just working, I have plenty of time during the evenings to focus on bettering my future!
- Hit 2 years of blogging! This is going to be an amazing milestone. I am already so excited and cannot believe I’ve almost made it to two years of blogging!
- Commit to starting a healthy lifestyle. I am going to commit to eating better, walking more, and actually walking into a gym since March of last year.
- Work with more brands on my blog and Instagram. Work with companies that I love like Torrid. My goal is to get back on their page this year!
- Become even more confident than 2018. Last year I jumped outside of my fashion comfort zone – this year I want to embrace styles that I have not done before and rock newer fashions!
- Take better care of my hair and skin. Finding a hair care and skin care routine. This is something I will be blogging about in the future!
- Audition for American Idol for my 4th time. I am determined to keep trying at this goal. I auditioned last year, but I didn’t make it past the first round, like the previous times. If you want to read my past experience in 2018, check it out here!
- Becoming a plus size stylist. I have been planning on starting a styling company for a while, but I know if I put my mind to it, I can start one through the blog!
- Event Planning. I would love to practice more in the event planning field as well as plan a few events of my own. I have plans to take pictures and start a page on the blog for my event planning!
- Relax and take time for breaks to prevent any stress or anxiety. This is something I will always have to work on, but it is a start to make time for me.
- Apply and get accepted to the Disney Professional Internship. I am planning on applying this February for the Fairytale Weddings Internship for Summer or Fall 2019. This would be a dream job for me.
I hope these goals inspired you to create some of your own! 2019 is going to be an amazing year for new memories and new milestones. Dreams becoming goals and goals becoming a reality.
Happy New Year!
Until the next blog,