Fall is officially in the air!
One thing I love about fall is baking! Baking is something that I love to do because it’s a natural candle for your home! The smell of fresh-baked bread in the oven is what I live for during the holidays! Now that fall is here, I want to share tons of different recipes that bring me joy during the festivities!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
3/4 Cup Sugar
3 Ripe Bananas (if you have 2, that’s fine – when I made this I only had two)
1 1/2 Cup Flour
2 Room Temperature Eggs
1 Stick Softened Butter
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
Secret Ingredients: 1/2 Cup Raisins & 1 Cup Cropped Walnuts
Here’s the recipe as follows for perfect banana nut bread!
- In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, add 3/4 cup of sugar and the stick of softened butter and mix until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, add you flour, baking soda, and salt. Add into stand mixer bowl.
- Mash the bananas in a separate bowl and add to the stand mixer bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs to the bowl.
- These ingredients are optional, but it is my secret to the best fall bread – adding raisins and walnuts! Add the raisins and chopped walnuts to the mixture and mix until everything is blended well.
- Add mixture into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- Once cooked, cool for 10 minutes and start slicing away!
- Serve with any of your favorite spreads, mine is Apple Butter from Cracker Barrel!
This is a super simple recipe that I will for sure to again when I forget to eat my bananas! There will never be a banana that goes to waste in this house ever again. If you make this, tag me in it on Instagram! I would love to see it!
If you want to check out how I made the bread in video form, click here to check out my Instagram Reel!
I will be sharing tons of treats and fall baking that I love to do during this time of year! This is when my Kitchen Aid gets the most use!
I’ll see you in the next blog!