Happy New Year! 2018 is finally here!
2017 was an amazing year for me. Between auditioning for American Idol, to starting my blog; it has been an amazing and memorable journey. I have 18 goals that I would like to share with you all to help inspire your 2018 goals.
These are goals I would personally like to accomplish throughout the year. These are all using the methods in my Goals For a Girl Boss Blog!
- Start A YouTube Channel – I would like to start a Youtube Channel by April – the anniversary of my blog launch and start making main channel and vlog style videos. My YouTube channel is CheyenneLenore! Go ahead and subscribe!
- Write 100 blogs by December 31st, 2018.
- Stay consistent with blogging – Setting a specific schedule of when to post my blogs and make sure they are on time.
- Jump out of my fashion comfort zone. This is something I have started to do, but I am now fully embracing different materials and patterns.
- Audition for American Idol again. Here is my experience from last year! This goal is all in hopes that the season does well and they come back again. I will always go after this dream. This is something I will never give up on.
- Start singing more covers. I noticed that a lot of people loved my White Christmas version on Facebook. This has inspired me to create more covers in 2018!
- Graduate with Honors! I will be graduating college in December of 2018! I am very excited and cannot wait for this milestone!
- Hit 1 year of blogging. My 1 year of blogging will be a massive relaunch. This is so special and important to me that April 15th will be a very important day!
- Gain 4 sponsorship by the end of 2018. Just like Cracker Barrel, I would like to have more opportunities to showcase brands that I love!
- Start a fitness journey – creating a better and healthier lifestyle.
- Create an Etsy Shop – Start selling my handmade products straight from my Craft Room.
- Start my Boutique on Poshmark! I have always wanted a boutique, so and e-commerce boutique is on my list for an important step this year.
- Create a business plan for my Event Planning Business.
- Become more Body Confident. I have already been comfortable with who I am, but I would love to keep trying everyday to be happy and confident!
- Travel to a city in Florida that I’ve never been to. I would love to travel to St. Augustine or Miami.
- Travel out of Florida. I would love to go back to New York or travel to Savannah.
- Stay Positive and Motivated throughout the whole year.
- Random Acts of Kindness – I would like to continue the holiday season year round. This past season has really motivated me into helping those in need. I would like to do small random acts of kindness throughout the year, not just during the Christmas season.
I hope this blog has helped you think of some goals you would like to accomplish throughout 2018! I am super excited for this year and I know it will be amazing!
Make sure you are following the blog to receive notifications when I post!
Happy New Year!
Until the next blog,