After a year and a half of blogging, we are celebrating today, my 100th blog! This has been a goal of mine since the beginning of 2018, but my dreams are finally starting to become a reality. Blogging has opened a lot of doors that I never knew I had the key to. I am going to share with you what my goals are for my blogs and what dreams I have for my future in blogging.
Goals for Cheyenne Lenore
I have so many goals for the next 100 blogs! I’m so excited to plan and make even more of my ideas into a reality. Here are a few of my goals that I want to complete for the next 100 blogs and more!
- Creative Content
- I have been planning on creating new fun ideas for the blog! I told myself with the season coming up, I didn’t want to repeat any blogs I’ve done in the past. If it happens, that just means I really love that type of blog! I have a ton of creative ideas for this holiday season. The holiday season is the time of year I look forward to! If I want to blog about Disney World Treats, I’ll blog about that. If I want to blog about my journey to confidence, I’ll do that too. I don’t want any limitations on what I can blog about, so I am not just a fashion blogger, but an everything blogger. The sky is the limit from here.
- Uploading More YouTube Videos
- Recently, I have been posting more to YouTube and it has been the best thing ever! I am almost at my goal of 100 subscribers, so if you aren’t subscribed to my YouTube channel, click here to subscribe! I have been learning how to edit on my own, but so far, within the past four months, I’ve been doing really well on there. My favorite videos to upload are try on hauls because that is what I love to watch!
- Consistent Schedule
- I promise once I have school under control I’ll be back on a schedule of posting weekly. I love blogging so much that it’s now part of my routine. I know that once I get ahead in school and graduate this December I can finally focus on my passion.
- Sharing My Story
- Whenever I share my story, people say I should write a book. This blog is like my book where I get to publish whatever I want to, whenever I want to. I am going to be sharing more from details from my story. I have posted about 5 blogs implying my story, but expect one day a blog where I go into detail on my whole experience because I believe it’s important to be vulnerable to my audience and authentic to who I am.
Dreams For Cheyenne Lenore
- Making Blogging My Career
- So far, I’ve created 100 blogs that I am so proud of the content I’ve made within the past year and a half. I know there are so many more things to create that I have a passion for.
- Confidence & More Openness
- I want to gain more confidence. You may ask, I thought you already have that, I will always have my days, everyone will have their days. I know that confidence is something that will always be something that has to be worked on. It’s okay to have bad days, but it’s also important to know that we can get through. Like I said in my one-year anniversary blog, Confidence is not something you are born with, it is something you have to learn.
- “Unlocking My Own Magic”
- I have the key to my own destiny. I know that in order to make things happen, I have to go for what my heart desires. I believe so much in the goals I have, that I know those things will become a reality. If I open the right doors, grab a hold of my dreams, and challenge the Girl Boss in me, I will be able to be successful at anything I set my mind to.
Here are some of my favorite blogs that I wanted to share with you again!
My Passions: American Idol Experience Third Time’s A Charm
My Disney Side: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse OOTD
Traveling To Disney: Weekend Getaway to Disney World
Travel Blog: Boca Grande Florida
Confidence: How To Love Yourself
Girl Boss Blog: Guide For A Girl Boss
Being A Girl Boss
A Girl Boss is determined, sets goals for herself, handles her own business like a pro, and makes things happen. That is how I look at everything I do now – handling it all like a Girl Boss. I’m so proud of myself and the goals that I’ve been able to reach in such a short period of time. 100 blogs don’t seem like a lot of some people, but it means a lot to me.
100 blogs of time, effort, hard work, photo shoots, planning, tears, happy moments, emotional messages, reflecting on the past, opening up to the world, and so many more. I have never been so proud of the content I have been putting out. I look back at my first blog, remembering if anyone would read it. I was so nervous to upload a blog and announce in the first blog that I had no confidence. Now, I am so happy to tell people that I’ve been through a dark place in my life, but look at how I was able to turn it around. I want to help motivate and inspired people around me that if you are going through anything, find your passions, dream a little, and make a goal for yourself. Believe in yourself and that you can make it happen. Be a Girl Boss.
Thank you to everyone who has read or seen all 100 blogs and been here since day one. You all don’t know how much it means to me that I can share my passions and story to help inspire others. It all started with one small idea, with so many bigger ideas, dreams, and goals. To everyone who has supported me and encouraged me to go out there and tell my story, thank you. If I could help just one person, I know I did what I was called to do.
If you are not a part of my blog family, please follow! I make tons of different content that all showcase one common theme – confidence! Be My Guest and follow!
Thank you for your support and I will see you in my next blog!