Cheyenne Lenore Turns 1 Today!
I cannot believe it has been a year since I created Cheyenne Lenore. Originally, Blogs By Cheyenne, but with an opportunity for change, I took hold of my dream and made it happen. I found that Cheyenne Lenore, my full name, embodies everything that I want to be as a blogger.
When I was younger, I was not confident. The Cheyenne I was back then would never believe the Cheyenne now. My improvement over the years has been amazing. This is why I started blogging. To help those that need self-confidence and empowerment. Those are two values that I live by.
In high school, I was always told I had style. I always had a hidden passion for fashion and design while living my passion for singing. I told myself one year ago that I would start a blog to incorporate fashion, lifestyle, Disney, travel, and DIYs. And so I did.
I believed in myself. I knew I could. And I was unstoppable. I am still unstoppable and will continue this journey. Blogs By Cheyenne changed my life, now Cheyenne Lenore will open so many doors for me and my business in the future.
Why did I start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to help those who have been through the struggles I have been through. As a plus size girl, my whole life I never liked pants because I couldn’t find pants that would properly fit me. Clothes were a struggle. I didn’t understand why my body was the way it was. Once I learned to love myself and know who I wanted to be, I knew I wanted to help people. That way was through blogging.
I started blogging because I want to promote body positivity. I was bullied for long hair and imperfect body shape. I was bullied for being different. Let me tell you, different is good. Different is SO good. I’ve never been so happy in my life to say that I am different from other people.
I personally have a lot of changing to do with my body to get healthy, but I love the skin I am in. I wouldn’t change my body for anything. Confidence is not something you are born with, it is something you have to learn.
It took me a really long time to gain self-esteem and confidence. If I can do it, you can too. I want people to know that I’ve been through dark times to, but look how high you can go. Don’t stop there because there’s an amazing future ahead of you.
I have a dream that one day I can inspire people from my story. If I can help just one person, my dream came true.
Here are a few highlights from Cheyenne Lenore:
My first blog: Introduction to Cheyenne This is a special blog because this is where I showed everyone what I want to do with my blog. This still remains true.
My most liked blog: Outfits of the Week: Fall to Winter Transitions
My birthday blog: Feeling 22!
18 Goals: My 18 Goals for 2018
My favorite Disney Posts: What’s in my Disney Bag? and Little Mermaid OOTD
My 73rd Post and Boldest: Demi Lovato OOTN
Best Fashion Blogs: Fall 101, 4th of July Fashion, Beach Lookbook
What should you expect from Cheyenne Lenore, Year 2?
- Improved Quality
- Get ready for better quality. I am determined to have quality pictures and content for you guys. I am not putting something out there if I don’t feel 110% about it.
- New Content
- I am ready to switch up the content a little. I will continue to do fashion, lifestyle, and Disney, but I will be traveling and doing more DIYs.
- Just like I stated in my 2018 Goals, I wanted to start my YouTube channel. So far I have 2 videos, but I would like to create more. I want to create infinite content for all my viewers and readers in different formats, like videos. Look out for videos incorporating blogs!
- I am working on the DIY’s for the spring and summer. I have a lot of different things planned, so be ready for this!
- Schedule for Blogs – Consistency
- I want to at least post 2-3 times a week. Mostly aiming towards -Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- With every post, I want to incorporate more storytelling and confidence. I want to help inspire and motivate people. This is something I will be doing more of throughout every post.
365 Days of Blogging.
I want to thank everyone who has helped me make my dreams this year possible. 2018 isn’t over yet, so I know there will be many more opportunities to come. Thank you to everyone who has believed in my passions. It means the world to me.
Be My Guest and join the blog family! Follow me and sign up to get notifications every time I post a new blog.
Until the next blog,
5 thoughts on “One Year of Blogging! Happy Birthday Cheyenne Lenore! #Blog-a-versary”
Congratulations! Iteallysnjoy reading your blog and LOVE your fashion sense!
Thank you so much! This means SO much. ❤️ Stay tuned for some amazing spring and summer fashion coming soon! 🌴💕✨